If you have purchased or are considering purchasing a voucher through one of our marketing partners, such as Groupon or Living Social please refer to the following rules:
PLEASE READ THIS: The three most unreliable things in the world are people, boats and the Texas weather. Our business resides at the intersection of these. While we take pride in our ability to mitigate these risks, problems do still occur. Please be patient with us when this happens, as we will do everything in our power to get you on the water as quickly as possible. That being said, please do not schedule a boat for your Father’s 70th birthday (inviting all of his closest friends from Ireland) without a back up plan.
1) Once you have purchased a voucher, notice the date on the voucher for registration. Go to www.boomerangboatclub to Register. You may create your profile beginning on the registration date on your coupon, not before. You will need a valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard and Discover only) in order to register (this will cover your taxes and deposit at a later date).
2) Once you have registered, you must sign in order to make a reservation using your voucher. You may make reservations for the dates May 3, 2013 through September 30, 2013 (depending on the expiration date of your voucher). TO USE YOUR voucher, you must book your reservation through "View Available Boats" within your Account. Reservations may be made up to approximately 60 days in advance.
3) Our boating season is May through September. Our days of operation are Friday through Sunday during May and September and we are open Thursday though Sunday during June, July and August. We are also open on Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day. Your purchase is not for any specific time or date. There is no guarantee of availability for any given date. We will have plenty of availability during the boating season for you to get out on the lake, but keep in mind that Saturday's and Sunday's reservations do get taken quickly.
4) Your voucher will either be for a ski boat or a pontoon/deck boat. Ski boats have a capacity of 7 and pontoon/deck boats have a capacity of 10. All of our boats have plenty of power to pull water toys.
5) Your boat will be provided with enough fuel to get you to a fuel dock. You must return the boat with enough fuel to get the next renter to a fuel dock. Most marinas on Lake Lewisville have fuel docks. Just ask one of our dockhands where the closest one is. Based on how you are using the boat, you can expend to spend approximately $40-$100 for gas.
6) There is no fishing or pets allowed on our boats.
7) A $300 damage deposit will be required (in the form of a credit card authorization, Visa, Mastercard and Discover only) on all boats, NO EXCEPTIONS.
8) You will be asked to sign three documents before you take possession of your boat. Here you may preview and print these documents: THE RENTAL AGREEMENT, THE STATE OF TEXAS WAIVER and THE BOAT CHECK-OUT PROCEDURES. Please bring these with you at the time of your boat rental.
9) When you make your reservation, the sales tax on the voucher purchase will be charged to your credit card (Visa, Mastercard and Discover only). On the Monday before your reservation the damage deposit will be authorized on your credit card and will be settled on the Tuesday following your reservation.
10) OUR MORNING RESERVATIONS ARE AT 8AM-1PM OR 9AM-2PM and OUR AFTERNOON RESERVATIONS ARE FROM 2PM-7PM OR 3PM-8PM. While we don't guarantee departure times, we will always attempt to try to make you happy! If you have a particular preference for one of these times please E-MAIL US to let us know! We will do our best to accommodate your request. You will receive an email from your dockhand with instructions and your specific departure time on Wednesday evening the week of your rental.
11) Your voucher has no black-out dates. However, the weekends do fill quickly. We will do our best to help you get the date you want, but please note that dates are booked on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you on the water!